With the reorganization of LAUSD from Local Districts to Educational Service Centers, this site is no longer being updated. For information on the Zones of Choice visit https://zoc.lausd.net
What is Zone of Choice?
First we would like to welcome you to Local District 4! Local District 4 has been at the heart of innovation striving to do and give the very best to all our students.
Zone of Choice is a unique opportunity for families living in the attendance boundaries of:
- Belmont (17 choices on 1 of 4 campuses) also known as BZOC.
- Kennedy (6 schools on the same campus) also known as KZOC.
- Sotomayor (5 schools on the same campus) also known as SZOC.
Common practice: There is one school in a particular geographical area where all students of the neighborhood attend. In a Zone of Choice a family may have different campuses to choose from (Belmont Zone) and/or have several choices amongst small schools within the same campus (Belmont, Kennedy and Sotomayor).
All our schools are public educational institutions.
If you live in the attendance boundary of:
- Belmont Zone - You may visit any of our campuses and request a BZOC application; or download an application from our Locker or call (213) 241-0466.
- Kennedy Zone - You may visit their Welcome Center at 701 S. Catalina, Los Angeles, CA 90005 or call (213) 480-4500.
- Sotomayor Zone - You may visit their Welcome Center at 2050 San Fernando Road, Los Angeles, CA 90065 or call (323) 276-5400.
Again, we welcome you to Zones of Choice in Local District 4.
Zones of Choice Enrollment Office
333 S. Beaudry Ave., 11th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
For more information please contact:
Phone: (213) 241-0466
Fax: (213) 241-4108